Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Snark Free Cover Homage Game

Okay, I will admit it...I have run out of cover homages that have more than four homages (I'm sure there are still some more out there - I just can't think of them).

Maybe in a week or so (when I have more photobucket room..hehe), I will post all the Pieta covers.

So now I will come up with a NEW thing!

I will post three cover homages, and you tell me what original cover that they are homaging!!

Sound like fun?

Let's commence!

1. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Let's see them guesses!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ronald Bryan said...

Well, the Detective Comics one I would say is an homage to Flash Comics #92 where Black Canary got her own back up strip instead of being in Johnny Thunder's. But, while not a direct homage, the cover has a similarity to Detective Comics #38 where Robin is jumping out of the hoop Batman is holding.

6/15/2005 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home