Thursday, November 17, 2005

SUPER Snark Free

Since this place is about no snarking about comics, then All Star Superman holds a special place on this site, as it is, itself, Snark Free.

I am therefore devoting this space to you folks sharing with me how much you loved All Star Superman.

And if you DIDN'T, you can say that too, but it will be drowned out in the overwhelming praise, but it is important that the naysayers have a chance to speak, too!

So please, share with me your responses to All Star Superman #1 - which was as Snark Free as they come!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tom Foss said...

Flipping fantastic. My only complaint about it was with an artistic foible or two. But I love Quitely's style, and I loved all the absolute weirdness that permeated the book. Playing the DNA P.R.O.J.E.C.T. like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory? Brilliant!

11/18/2005 11:09 AM  
Blogger Hate Filled Poster said...

It was really good. It is just a plain good old fashioned yet new fangled comic though and it does not in fact cure cancer. Superman is so cool in the story he probably could though.

11/18/2005 12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goofy and poignient, like all great Superman comics. I loved the hell out of this book.

11/18/2005 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home