Thursday, November 10, 2005

Comics I Think That Maybe, Just MAYBE, You Should Probably Consider Picking Up - Street Angel

Here is the website for you to learn more about it.

Whenever someone says, "Brian, what book should I maybe, just maybe, possibly consider picking up?" I always say, "Street Angel."

This is because Street Angel is all five of the following.

1. Well written
2. Well drawn
3. Fun
4. FunNY
5. Unique

The following is the least important, really, as I really do not much care if a book is repetitively cool if it is, you know, repetitively COOL.

The first three are the most important to me.

Here is a point on Comics Should Be Good where I talk about how cool Street Angel is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill Reed said...

Hey. I say that, too!

That, or Scurvy Dogs.

Street Angel is easily one of the greatest comics of the 21st century to date, however. I put it up there with We3.

11/14/2005 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home