Sunday, July 17, 2005

Snark Free - You Decide!

I really enjoyed Sean's piece about sound effects, and it got me thinking about the Snark Free content.

Namely, what would you folks like to see here that you aren't seeing now?

I know that that is not the easiest thing to answer, as really, it is sorta our responsibility to THINK of interesting stuff...but well, is there some sort of content you'd LIKE to see here at Snark Free?

Polls?

More character profiles?

More things like Fun Run?

More contest-like things?

No trivia, as Pop Culture Wake-Up Call handles that nicely, thank you very much...hehe.

But otherwise, spill...we're always up for Snark Free fun!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hate Filled Poster said...

I'd like to see more info on the fun runs, maybe with some pics.

7/17/2005 11:43 PM  
Blogger Brian Cronin said...

"I'd like to see more info on the fun runs, maybe with some pics."

Can do!

7/18/2005 12:43 AM  
Blogger Brian Cronin said...

By the by, for what it's worth, "Fun Runs" is by no means, like, some pet project of mine...hehe.

I would be cool with ANYone else coming up with a bit on what fun runs they enjoyed.

That means the Seans, but it also means any reader, really.

If someone wants to e-mail me (cronb01@aol.com) a bit on a fun run that they enjoyed, I'll be glad to post it here.

7/18/2005 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home