Thursday, December 01, 2005

Which 11/30 Books Do You Have No Snark For?

I love how I cannot even keep my shtick titles down. I do not know if that is the same title I used last time...hehe.

Okay, for me, first off, was Fear Agent #2. No snark for that book from me. It was one of those super fun sci-fi books with loads of charm and amazing Tony Moore art.

Fell #3 was snark free this week. Such a beautiful snapshot of a story.

No snark for me this week about X-Men/Power Pack #2. Fun comic, that was!

How about YOU folks?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ragnell said...

Fell #3 and Wonder Woman #223.

Fell was absolutely wonderful and thoguhtful, and again, contained in one issue!

I love Rucka's Wonder Woman. He's the best thing to happen to her since Marston.

12/02/2005 5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home