Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Should Jughead Date?

Archie Comics tried to have Jughead date girls for a little bit, but ultimately, dropped the idea as the fans did not warm up to the idea.

Well, it's been 15 years since they last tried it, so do you think it is worth a shot again?

Or do you think it was correct to keep him uninterested in dating girls?

I vote for dating girls.

I think it would open up a whole new array of interesting stories to tell about Jughead.

And the Trula Twyst character would be a really interesting person for Jughead to date.

Imagine the banter between the two!

They could have a long storyline leading up to them getting together (similar to Love Showdown), and then have them date for a year.

After that, Archie is free to break them up.

But I think it is worth a shot!

What do you folks think?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, Brian, I guess I'm the only other person who regularly read Archie comics, so I'll weigh in. Jughead should definitely have a girlfriend. I used to like the Big Ethyl stories - I was 8 then, but still.

I'm a little out of touch with Archie and the gang, guess I'll have to pick up a few issues to get up to speed on the continuity :).

6/30/2005 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home