Thursday, July 27, 2006

Which books from this current comic book week were free of snark for you?

Which book this week did you have zero snark for?

I did not have any snark for Powers #19, as I thought it was a very nice return to the high level of quality the book had for many months. Sharp dialogue, interesting plots and a nice look at superheroes and the people in superhero universes.

I did not have any snark for Astro City this week, which had a very nice look at the relationship between two arch-enemies who have played themselves into a stalemate - now the only question is - who will blink first?

How about you folks? Let me know!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fanboy said...

I just read Powers last night and I liked it, although I was suprised BMB spent so much time setting up the team of heroes that will undoubtedly be investigated. I was hoping for more Deena too ... Regardless, it's one of the best comics being published today.

8/01/2006 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home