Thursday, March 02, 2006

I'd Make Storm An Avenger

While I think it was probably a bit of crass marketing that put Storm on to the Marvel Adventures team, I think, in the regular Marvel Universe, that Storm would work really well as a member of the Avengers.

Think about it - she's already famous enough, popularity-wise, but story-wise, I think she MAY have reached the end of her rope in the X-Men. She needs to be somewhere where she can let herself go a bit, and I think the Avengers is just that place.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, but if/when Thor comes back, he kinda makes Storm redundant. That said, I'd put Nightcrawler in the Avengers! Not just because I'm a Nightcrawler fan, but because like Beast or Kitty, Kurt's a well-adjusted, friendly mutant for public relations. He's a good team player and former leader, and has powers that aren't completely duplicated by other members. Sub him in whenever Logan goes crazy!

3/15/2006 6:43 PM  
Blogger Marc Burkhardt said...

Storm is a much better fit than Wolverine, but the Marvel sales department probably disagrees...

3/16/2006 6:51 PM  
Blogger thekelvingreen said...

Well, my first choice for the jump from X to A would be Beast, of course, but I've always thought Cyclops would do well and learn a lot working alongside Captain America.

3/18/2006 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home