Friday, March 03, 2006

I'd Have Kept the International Part of the Justice League

I never really got the problem some writers had with the concept of the Justice League working with the United Nations.

I mean, yeah, there might be some bureacracy, but not the way that some of these comic writers seemed to make it out to be.

And a nice function of the United Nations relationship is that it allowed characters like Maxwell Lord and Catherine Cobert to have an actual FUNCTION, ya know?

That was another thing I never got, the anger people had towards characters like Lord and Cobert. I thought they were interesting characters.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked that too.

I wasn't a fan of Max's at first but he grew on me.

And I'd never have changed him as he was presented after Giffen & DeMatteis' run.

3/18/2006 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home